Friday, October 14, 2011

Take Responsibility For Your Own Health...and Wealth

Chiropractor san francisco. 94111 All to often in life, people tend to think that their actions (or inaction's) and the results they produce are independent of each other.
For every effect there is a cause. And for every cause there is an effect.
These laws are Universal and apply to all things at all times.
People seem to be amazed when they run themselves into the ground, don't get enough rest, eat poorly, then get sick. They will say "I got that bug that's been going around". Hey...those bugs are always there.
When your body is sick and run down it becomes food for those bugs. When your body is strong and healthy from smart decisions by YOU, they could dip you in a pool of these bugs and you would not get sick.
When it comes to wealth creation I have seen it all. And similar rules apply to creating wealth as do creating health. The conditions must be right. Not only conditions created by someone else...YOU must be part of the equation...or the results will only be temporary if any at all.
It's hard to take advantage of opportunity if you are not prepared.
And it's not anybody's job but your own to make sure this happens.
Just like it's hard to adapt to adverse environmental conditions such as mental stress, long hours, and germs if your body is not prepared. It's hard to take advantage of wealth creating opportunities if your mind is not prepared.
The solution is to accept full responsibility for your own health and wealth.
Make yourself valuable. As an employer I can tell you this...you are a lot more valuable when you are healthy and prepared.
And when you exceed expectations not just meet them. You should always be looking to do more...not less.
And there is always time to get the job done. It's about decisions not time.
For me, chiropractic, acupuncture, and yoga makes a lot of sense here. Chiropractic,acupuncture, and yoga  helps keep my body strong and healthy, and it's quick. And the lifestyle of clean eating, plenty of rest and water, exercise, and stress management, gives me the edge I need to deliver a very high quality product (on the job) day in and day out.
And I know that my bank account is determined by the quality of my work and the decisions I make each day to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Nobody decides my financial state of health but me. When I am lazy I pay the price. When I work hard and learn new things I reap the rewards. The ball is in my court.
I also like to associate with like minded people...in health and wealth. They say you are the average of the 3 friends you spend the most amount of time communicationg with. And that can be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment